rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Burn Fat At Night? Google Says No - I Say Yes.


























There is always scepticism and controversy around wild miracle fitness claims - and rightly so. Too often are people all over the world trying to scrape the dollars out of your hard earned stash for themselves with some bogus instant fat loss machine or pill or 30 second exercise program.

Now I'm definitely not saying you should believe the trainers out there claiming incredible results with no effort at all!

What I do believe though is that if you are going to burn fat - burning fat at night is the way to go! While your sleeping no less. And yes, I am being a little bit cheeky here because clearly you are not trying to lose fat while you sleep (even though you might fret about it). What I am saying is that the effort and diligence that you put into your fitness routine during your waking hours is the catalyst to your body burning inches of fat while you sleep!

That's right - you can burn fat at night while you sleep. I said it. But I'm not the first to have said so. Your body does all sorts of important things while you sleep. The problem is if you're doing the wrong things during the day your body won't do jack all when you're snuggling up at night. No wonder people are so sceptical about fat loss during sleep - most people don't do it because they don't implement the catalysts for fat loss while they're awake!

If you are trying to lose fat doing the following then you might as well quit right now:
* Diet shakes that ruin your metabolism
* Fat loss pills claimed to be the next scientific breakthrough to cure obesity
* Cardio exercise at 60 - 80 % intensity which is in the so called "fat-burning-zone"

Stop and think about this one question: Would I rather keep wasting my time and ruining my body with the above strategies fed to me by conglomerate sales reps OR would I like to start learning how to burn fat at night?

Oh and one more thing I should probably mention - Google's input on the matter. We don't strictly disagree, Google and I. I may have taken the comment out of context a little, but it made me think about all the crazy schemes people trust and what needs to be done about it - Fitness Education!

Google's Comment: Reserve scepticism for "Burn fat at night" diet pills.

Conclusion: The "Burn fat at night" part is TOTALLY achievable. Through diet pills though? Not a chance.

Image sourced: http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/05/news/companies/google_monster/index.htm