rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Zealand Snowbording Adventures!

Hey,
I just got back from one of the most beautiful natural wilderness places on Earth.
NZ really is an amazing place, although it is true that it's full of kiwis... :)
Glad to be back in Aus but NZ definitely had its moments.

One of the many amazing crystal clear glacial rivers in NZ

Yes that's me getting drenched at the Devil's Punchbowl Waterfall (cold)

Awesome fun snowboarding in Queenstown (I'm not a pro yet but getting the hang of things hehe)

All in all it was an amazing trip. New Zealand is an incredible place to visit. One thing that shocked me though was the awesome workout that you get doing snowboarding! My back, arms gluts and legs were SORE for 2 days afterwards!
It's a great sport.